We pride ourselves on putting the needs of our customers first and we are committed to keeping our reputation for providing a professional and responsive service to all customers.
To maintain consistently excellent standards of customer service we will:
- Respond to all letters, emails and verbal contacts promptly, politely and informatively
- Treat every customer with respect and dignity
- Not discriminate against anyone, irrespective of age, disability, sex, race or sexual orientation
- Provide accessible offices where personal details can be discussed confidentially
- Regularly consult with our customers to continuously review the services we provide
- Treat all information we hold in the strictest confidence, adhering to the requirements of the Data Protection Act
- Provide information and advice that is clear, concise and helpful to our customers
- Ensure contractors we employ have the same commitment to Customer Care
Further information and details of our commitment to Customer Care can be found in the Association's Service Standards booklet which is available to download from the Publications section.